We are happy to inform our patients that we’re able to once again provide dental care for you and your family! The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions that were placed in March and we are beginning to book patients with some modifications to our usual routine. We'll be gradually reopening our office over the next few weeks. Our office has always followed strict infection control protocols and in
order to keep our patients and staff protected during this pandemic and going forward, we have updated some of these protocols and adopted some new
Now on Facebook!
You’ll notice some changes at your next appointment:
- We'll ask you some screening questions before your appointment and you’ll be asked those same questions again when you’re in the office
- We request that you wear a mask to your appointment; if you do not have one, a disposable mask will be provided
- We ask that you do not come early or late to your scheduled appointment; this is to avoid having multiple people in the waiting room at a time
- We will not accept walk-ins...please schedule an appointment ahead of time
- We have hand sanitizer that we'll ask you to use when you enter the office
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys since those items are difficult to fully disinfect
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients
- You may be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear than we normally do during your visit; this is for protection of everyone
All of these new procedures are designed to create the safest environment possible for you, other patients, and our team. We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment call our office at 705-759-3338.
Thank you for your patience and loyalty throughout these challenging times. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!